Maker of something out of nothing.
Curator of creative solutions.
Lover of exotic destinations.
Spoiled by boyfriend who cooks.
Student Mentor, muse and passionate perfectionist.
Elise has a sterling reputation in the hospitality industry for Ottawa wedding planning and coordination of special events that combine impeccable style with unrivalled design and triumphant flair. Never one to refuse a challenge, Elise consistently applies her expert knowledge and training to make every detail of every project a gorgeous affair to remember.
- Graduated Algonquin College as a certified Floral Designer, Event Coordinator and Ottawa Wedding Planner with 200+ weddings and 63 special events to her name.
- Mentor with the Event Management Program at Algonquin College.
- “Most sought after Ottawa Wedding Planner.” – Wedding Bells Magazine, Summer 2009.
- Graduate of Canterbury School for the Arts, rated Canada’s top arts school by Macleans Magazine.
- Has a work of art hanging in the National Art Gallery
- Won award for directing and producing a commercial for Much Music and Music Plus
Cannot live without
- bridal blogs
- her pup, Hugo
A corporate gala at the Hilton Lac Leamy where we hired Cirque de Soleil performers
Words of wisdom
“A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.” – Henry Kissinger.